Udderly Beautiful Bods!

Udderly Beautiful Beach Bods!

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Strength

I have not had a good start. I have not had a good month. I have been feeling like I am waiting for the strength and/or motivation to start again with a strict food plan. Today I came across a quote I had saved in my phone:

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't.

And I had my little lightbulb moment. My strength came last time from just doing it. And finding strength in my success. Flexing those muscles!
This little quote gave me the push I need to have a great week next week. I'm hitting it hard!

1 comment:

  1. I love it Melanie! And I LOVE YOU! We can and WILL succeed! Who cares that it is Friday! We can ROCK the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete