Udderly Beautiful Bods!

Udderly Beautiful Beach Bods!

Saturday, July 12, 2014

I am RESTARTING NOW! I am very disappointed in myself for allowing myself to gain back 40lbs of the weight I had originally lost! But I KNOW I can DO SOMETHING about it NOW. NOW is the TIME! We still have 3 weeks. Let's ALL come together and help one another start a NEW CHAPTER, a HEALTHIER HAPPIER ONE! Get up in the morning tomorrow and FIGHT for what you want! Exercise and eat right, it isn't rocket science. But it makes a huge difference in how you feel, and after a short amount of time, how you LOOK AND FEEL!!!

2 comments:

  1. Amen sista!! I'm with ya! I love you Eve. Don't be hard on yourself, we have to learn to enjoy the journey no matter how frustrating it is. If we were all obsessed with losing weight we'd be a bunch of zombies trying to become bimbos, and I don't like zombies OR bimbos, so let's just stick with real women! And love our lives and the challenges we face with these amazing bodies of ours! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Eve! Just remember how far you've come and take it one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete